Oracle Hospitality Simphony Cloud Service is an enterprise hospitality management platform that provides point-of-sale (POS) and back-office functionality on fixed and mobile devices to support a range of food and beverage operations. It provides guest engagement capabilities, standardized reporting, and advanced central management controls to increase operational efficiency. Oracle Hospitality Simphony Cloud Service handles multiproperty POS configurations consisting of thousands of workstations, and is still flexible enough to scale down to single property operations.
Beyond Point of Sale
- Deliver guest-centric marketing and content using built-in, mobile POS solutions
- Speed deployment and save on maintenance with cloud technology
- Manage multiple operation styles within one enterprise
- Leverage a comprehensive suite of tools for identifying theft and loss prevention, loyalty and gift card, labor, inventory, and table reservations
- Connect to mobile payment, online and mobile ordering, digital menu boards, and more
Oracle Hospitality Simphony and Oracle MICROS Tablet 700 Series work together with superior flexibility to deliver more personalized service for a better guest experience.
The Tablet 700 Series is specifically designed for the hospitality industry and offers the versatility of a tablet with the durability of a ruggedized device. Working in harmony with Simphony, the Tablet 700 Series empowers service staff to conduct every action wherever they are within the operation, line busting and taking table side ordering with payment for optimal efficiency.
Simphony for All Styles of Operation
- Adapts to all types of restaurant operations: table service, quick service, bars, and coffee shops
- Used by industry and travel operations worldwide: corporate cafeterias and canteens, airports, universities, and train stations
- Integrates to support food and beverage operations within hotels, resorts and cruise ships
- Ideal for multiple operations within stadiums, arenas, and theme parks
- A Comprehensive Management Platform
- Gift and loyalty: Create targeted loyalty programs to engage guests and manage gift cards efficiently
- Inventory management: Minimize costs by improving visibility of your stock and reducing theft and waste
- Loss prevention: Protect your business by identifying and reducing employee theft and finding new training opportunities
- Labor management: Improve staff efficiency through forecasted staffing requirements, mobile employee self-service, and real-time notifications
A comprehensive technology platform
- Easily complement Oracle Hospitality Simphony with loss prevention, inventory management, and gift and loyalty, labor, table reservations, and reporting capabilities.
- Take advantage of purpose-built hardware engineered for the hospitality industry.
- Bring mobile technology to the heart of your business with front-and back-office applications that work seamlessly across devices.
- Connect with leading Oracle partners to adapt your solution to your business and remain at the forefront of innovation
Suits multiple types of F&B operations
- Maximize revenues by supporting multiple concepts within a single enterprise—table service, quick-service, take-out, retail
- Support strategic expansion by adapting to multiple brands and franchisee relationships with different concepts
- Minimize IT complexity by having one central system for all operations
- Maximize strategic insight with a single real-time reporting platform across all brands and concepts
A cloud POS for modern hospitality
- Reduce the cost and complexity of your IT infrastructure with cloud systems
- Ensure high performance with scalability that allows you to grow your business without capital expenditure
- Remain current with the latest innovations and feature developments
- Enjoy peace of mind from knowing business operations are not at risk due to internet disruptions
Real-time reporting and financial analysis
- Access real-time financial results from anywhere in the world
- Execute promotions and see their impact on the financial results
- Compare financial results between locations, against budget, or history
- Use the consolidated product movement data to negotiate better purchasing deals with suppliers
- Run your POS applications seamlessly across fixed POS and mobile devices
- Engage guests with staff-facing applications and customer-facing apps that enhance the guest experience from start to finish
- Access reporting from a smartphone or tablet to track business performance anywhere
Maintain brand standards globally
- Enforce brand, menu, and employee management standards globally and allow for localization when appropriate
- Ensure menu and pricing consistency globally, within a country, a region, or a single location
- Expand your business through franchising while maintaining brand consistency
- Ensure that staff are trained quickly to deliver a consistently excellent experience both at front of house and in the kitchen