Restaurant Management Systems
Oracle Hospitality Kitchen Display Systems (KDS) simplify kitchen communication and processes, increasing kitchen efficiency, reducing errors, and enhancing food quality and speed of service.
- Displays orders for preparation and monitors timing for meal delivery
- Increases restaurant efficiency and enhances kitchen communication
- Measures the complete guest experience
- Real-time kitchen performance reporting
- Increases speed of service for superior guest experience and enhanced meal quality
- Available for Oracle Hospitality RES 3700, and Oracle Hospitality Simphony.
Oracle Hospitality kitchen display systems simplify kitchen communications and processes—increasing kitchen efficiency, reducing errors, and enhancing food quality and speed of service. Mounted conveniently in your kitchen or food preparation area, the intuitive, graphical software displays food orders for preparation and monitors the timing of orders. Oracle Hospitality kitchen display systems also provide real-time feedback and capture service times for management reporting. For multi location restaurants, the display system monitors preparation times against corporate standards to improve orders when needed.
Oracle Hospitality kitchen-display monitors come in a variety of sizes, offer touchscreen functionality, and are ideal for both the expeditor and prep stations.
Wireless bump bars, which are miniature keyboards used to control Oracle Hospitality KDS, are encased in a rugged aluminum housing for increased durability. Available in 10- or 20-key styles.
The Oracle Hospitality KDS controller is the heartbeat of the system, powering order communication, ticket printing, and overall flow of service.
Reliable kitchen printers are user-friendly and fast, accelerating kitchen efficiency at every print-point.