OPERA Cloud Sales and Event Management
Next-generation hotel sales and event management software
Oracle Hospitality OPERA Cloud Sales and Event Management is an extensive sales and catering management application that seamlessly integrates with Oracle Hospitality OPERA Cloud Service products for streamlined operations and maximized revenue. With the advantages of the cloud, you can take our event management system mobile for offsite customer visits or roam the property with customers during site inspections, check availability of inventory, and make changes to the customer’s bookings while on the go.
Event and Sales Management Transformed
Oracle Hospitality OPERA Sales and Catering Cloud Service offers enhanced event
management and customer relationship management capabilities. Reporting tools
deliver a comprehensive account of all business operations, and flexible options with
international capabilities mean that you can customize Oracle Hospitality OPERA Sales
and Catering Cloud Service to fit the individual needs of your hotel.
Key features of Oracle Hospitality OPERA Sales and Catering Cloud Service includes:
- Business blocks. These are the central sales management software records for all
types of group bookings, including catering events and tour series.
- Account, contact, and activity management. These features support the efforts of
salespeople by collecting profile information to speed bookings and data analysis.
- Potentials. This feature allows you to define the potential value of your clients.
- Microsoft Outlook synchronization with contacts and activities. This integration
enables users to share their contacts and activities between Outlook and Oracle
Hospitality OPERA Sales and Catering Cloud Service without having to duplicate the
- Account and sales representative dashboards. These dashboards provide single point access to key information in an attractive and easy-to-understand format.
- Catering and events tools. These offer a complete set of features for providing
catering services and scheduling events.
- Banquet posting. This allows event charges to be sent from Oracle Hospitality
OPERA Sales and Catering Cloud Service directly to the billing module in the Oracle
Hospitality OPERA Property Cloud Service product.
- Function diary. This graphical display of events by function space provides drill down features for in-depth details.
- Interfaces to third-party systems. These include e-reader boards.
- Reports and data queries. These include more than 50 out-of-the-box reports
Contact Us Today
Are you ready to embrace the future of hospitality management with Oracle Hospitality’s Opera Cloud solutions? Contact us today to schedule a consultation and take the first step towards revolutionizing your hospitality business. Let’s work together to transform your property into an exceptional guest experience destination.